Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Part 2 - VOLUNTEERING IN UGANDA

(March 17th, 2009)
Greeting from Uganda,

Just want to let you all know I arrived last night (March 16th) safe and sound!

I will keep it short because I just have few minutes left to use the Internet in Kampala before I go back to the village I'm staying. I believe I will have access to the interned only once every 7-10 days.

Katebo Village is far from the capital (about 1hour and half) and there are around 300 people leaving there. Everything in there is soooooo simple that I cannot even start describing it now.

I'm overwhelmed with everything I've been seeing/listening/doing, but extremely happy to be here. Rev. Jim Nadiope and his wife Sarah are so incredible and all they are doing for the people in this village is just mind blowing...

Next Saturday I will try come back to the city and post some pictures, films, and a detailed update on everything that is happening here.

Hope all is well with all of you.

Beijos,
http://www.acf.org.ug/ / http://www.acfuganda.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment